Mischo Beauty: Rene Furterer's MYRRHEA Collection



Rene Furterer products were introduced to me during one of my apprenticeships and I fell in love with the Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner (great for color-treated hair), Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract (pre-shampoo treatment), and the complete Karite regimen of products (for very dry scalp/hair). With that said, naturally I was excited about trying the newest launch of the Myrrhea regimen of products (Silkening Shampoo, Silkening Mask and No Rinse Silkening Fluid).



Now I personally don't consider my type 4B/C hair to be "unruly and rebellious". It's simply thick and tightly coiled- and needs tons of TLC. But, I know that when it comes to describing or characterizing type 4B/C hair, the haircare industry would include my hair type in that category.

At any rate, the shampoo and mask didn't soften, moisturize or detangle my hair as I had hoped it would. But, I do like the No Rinse Silkening Fluid, which I used as a leave-in/blow drying serum. It worked to detangle my hair, and left it soft and smooth after blow drying.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this collection, especially if your hair type is different from mine!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment