Mischo Beauty Loves Eau Thermale Avène (Avene Thermal Spring Water)



For those of you with sensitive skin, you'll definitely want to check out Eau Thermale Avène (Avene Thermal Spring Water) which calms, soothes and softens skin. It contains essential elements such as iron, copper, zinc, fluorine and manganese which together leaves a soothing barrier over the skin. It's recommended for those who suffer from inflammation/redness, eczema, allergic reactions (burning, stinging, itching, etc.) and many more skin issues.

It's hypoallergenic, free of preservatives and packaged at the spring in France (in a sterile environment). I've been using it as a toner, after cleansing, to ensure I've thoroughly removed all residue, and to help bring my skin's pH back to normal. I've found it to be very light and refreshing- definitely a welcomed addition to my skincare regimen!

Has anyone else tried it?

 

7 comments:

Paula W. said...

I won one of these in Allure's August giveaways last year and it has sat in a closet, unopened this whole time. Since I didn't know really what to do with it, after reading this, I think I may just unwrap it after all. :)

July 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM
Patrice said...

Eau Thermale Avène must be a very good skin care product. Thanks for sharing.

July 29, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Jesiah said...

OoOO sounds nice and refreshing, plus i have sensitive skin sometimes might come in handy.

July 29, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Charlene said...

i have the la roche posay one and i love it!

July 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Paula W: Oh goodie! And you actually won an Allure giveaway- wow! :)

To Patrice: Yes, it is! Please be sure to check it out. :)

To Jesiah: Yes- please do check it out. :)

To Charlene: Nice. I'll have to give that one a try too! Thanks for sharing that. :)

August 3, 2009 at 1:48 PM
Self Tanning Queen said...

Oooh... Would love to try this product. I bet it would be great for my clients who suffer from breakouts which are often accompanied with inflammation and irritation. Thanks for posting this!

Self Tanning Queen
www.selftanningqueen.com

August 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Self Tanning Queen: Please give it a try and let me know your thoughts! :)

August 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Post a Comment