Mischo Beauty: Zoya Hot Lips Lip Gloss



I'm sure you all know by now how much I love Zoya nail polish- remember the fabulous Spring 2009 and Summer 2009 collections? Well, I thought I'd let you all know about their fun collection of lip glosses, called Hot Lips.



The selection of colors perfectly compliment a variety of their nail polish collections. Pictured above are: KissKiss, Starlet and Resolution.



For an understated look check out- Blog, Meow and Luvie. To view the entire collection please visit www.artofbeauty.com.

 

4 comments:

B said...

I looove Zoya's Hot Lips. So underrrated. And I love the smell!

June 11, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for this post Mischo!
PJD

June 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "B": I agree! :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Product Junkie Diva": You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by. :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Post a Comment