Mischo Beauty: FACE atelier Cosmetics



Since learning that Face Atelier Cosmetics was the official makeup sponsor for Madonna's Confessions Tour, I'd been dying to try the products out for myself!



I'm loving the makeup remover called Melt. After applying two pumps of it (a little goes a long way), my makeup literally melted off of my face- no effort needed on my part. Love it!



The foundation options include sheer, medium and full coverage. The "PRO" foundation collection -packaged in small, unbreakable containers- was specifically developed for makeup artists' kits.



Lip RX lipstick, formulated with antioxidants and essential oils, is recommended for those dealing with chapped lips. The lipsticks, more of a lip tint, provides a hint of color and is very moisturizing.

The entire collection for face, eyes, lips- plus an assortment of tools- are all available at www.faceatelier.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment