Mischo Beauty Review: Hana Mini Flat Iron & ShineShield



I must admit that Hana's Mini Flat Iron has to be the cutest little flat iron I've ever used- and it actually works! It's perfect for travel because it easily fits inside a purse, gym bag or carry-on luggage - making hair touch-ups possible almost anywhere.



It comes wrapped in a silver case- similar to a makeup bag. And like the Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron I told you about a while ago, it is also made with tourmaline ceramic plates, so no worries about frizzy hair!



The temperature is fixed at 410 F for general styling and touch-ups. The flat iron measures 5 inches when collapsed, but extends to standard length (as shown below) for ease of use.



I would recommend that you extend the flat iron to standard size before turning it on- the plates heat up quickly and get very hot!



I used the ShineShield on my wet hair as a leave-in treatment for protection against heat styling. After flat-ironing my hair, it left my hair soft and smooth- but be careful, a little goes a long way so you don't need much to achieve your desired results.

 

2 comments:

Amee said...

Oh WOW ..that is SO COOL! mini for travel and full size for styling...I LOVE IT! I have to SAVE UP and get on of these!!

June 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Yes, it definitely works for travel! :)

July 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Post a Comment