Mischo Beauty Pick: Diptyque’s Cologne Collection



I've been loving Diptyque's candles for a while now- my favorites being Tubereuse, Freesia, Pomander and Oranger. Well, Diptyque's Cologne Collection, which consists of L'Eau de L'Eau, L'Eau de Neroli and L'Eau des Hesperides, recently won the French Fragrance Foundation's Grand Prix du Parfum for Exclusive Distribution and Marie-Claire's Beauty-Fashion Editor's Top Choice.

The collection was relaunched in the U.S. this year, with my favorite being L'Eau de Neroli. Diptyque added a fourth cologne, L'Eau de Tarocco, to the collection in May. Learn more about all Diptyque products by visiting www.diptyqueparis.com.

 

2 comments:

G. said...

*swoon* I love all things Diqtyque and my wallet hates me for it. lol. :)

June 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Recessionista!": I can totally relate! LOL :)

June 26, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Post a Comment