Mischo Beauty Pick: CARGO's Water Resistant Bronzer & Lash Activator



When Sam Fine (my favorite makeup artist in the whole wide world!) says he loves a product, I'm usually running out to buy it and try it out for myself. You see, I've seen him work his magicin-person and he knocked me off my feet- so his words are the TRUTH when it comes to makeup!



He recently shared his bronzer beauty tips with Elle.com and talked about how much he loves Cargo bronzers. Well, I've been testing out Cargo's Water Resistant Bronzer, specifically formulated to withstand "rain or shine" and I'm loving it. It comes in one shade, Golden Bronze, and it works with every skin tone. It's a shimmery bronzer, but don't worry because it looks very natural during the day!



I've also been testing Cargo's LashActivator, which can be used as either a primer or mascara. It contains ingredients like marine algae, flavonoids, peptides and biotin which work together to thicken, lengthen and slow the rate of "lash loss". My lashes definitely appear longer after using it over time and I'm anxiously awaiting the fullness!



For those of you interested in checking out Cargo's full selection of bronzers, please keep this beauty tip, from Sam Fine, in mind - "Choose one in a shade darker than your complexion. Cargo bronzers come in light, medium and dark so it's very easy to figure out your shade."

So, I'd love to know if you're using a Cargo bronzer and if so, what you love about it!

Source: Elle.com

 

2 comments:

beautyamye said...

Been using Cargo Dark for a while now. Very subtle .... Luv it! Gotta try this mascara too.

May 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beautyamye": Nice! Please let me know your thoughts on the mascara. Thanks. :)

June 5, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Post a Comment