Mischo Beauty Pick: Givenchy's Le Soin Noir & Summer 2009 Makeup Collection



After reading about Givenchy's launch of Le Soin Noir over the holidays, I could not wait to try it out for myself. It's a rich anti-aging cream which contains the Vital Black Algae Sap Concentrate which works to promote and maintain cell renewal, which in turn, keeps your skin looking younger.



The cream looks black inside the packaging, but once applied to the skin, the gray colored cream is quickly absorbed. The "less is more" rule applies here because a little goes a long way!



My preference was to use this at night, when cell turnover is the highest, and each morning I woke up to soft, smooth and hydrated skin. I loved the silky texture of the cream and the fact that it's easily absorbed into my skin. I'm continuing to observe the results. It's available exclusively at Sephora.



I had to tell you all how much I'm loving the Summer 2009 Makeup Collection which includes the Pop Gloss Crystal in Sun Rose (shimmering muted orange) and Sun Coral (shimmering peachy pink).



I'm loving the packaging of the Prisme Again! Compact Powder Quartet- so very chic!



The compact is available in two shades- Sun Mango (for light to medium complexions) and Sun Cinnamon (for medium to dark complexions).



The underside of the compact holds a brush which makes this compact perfect for travel.



To view the complete collection, please visit Sephora.com.

 

2 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Mischo
I have that givenchy moisturizer but I stopped using it over the past few months because I found it to be a little heavy. I think as the weather warmed up i didn't need it to moisturize my skin. However you mentioned using it at night which is a great point. I may start using this at night.
thanks!

May 11, 2009 at 5:22 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Product Junkie Diva": Well it is very rich and might be a little too much during the day when you could possibly be wearing a moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup!

Definitely try using it just at night and let me know what you think. :)

May 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Post a Comment