Mischo Beauty Pick: Sibu Beauty



As you're all probably aware, because I've said it many times before, beauty starts from within! If you aren't following a healthy diet, it will eventually reveal itself in your hair, skin and nails! Well I was presented with an opportunity to review a regimen of Sibu Beauty products and I'm quite pleased and definitely wanted to share.



The regimen includes the Revitalize & Renew, Cleanse & Detox, Repair & Protect and Cellular Support. Now what makes these products both different and special, is that they are made with the seabuckthorn berry (contains powerful nutrients such as Omega 3, 6 and 9; and Omega-7 which is an essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and healthy skin, hair and nails)- which is the foundation for all Sibu products.



Now I must tell you all that I'm LOVING the Revitalize & Renew liquid supplement, which works internally to support and improve skin tone/texture, hair and nail growth, and energy levels. It tastes AMAZING and it definitely gives me a boost! I've only been taking it now for a few weeks and so far, so good.



I've also been taking the Cellular Support, which is a antioxidant and Omega-7 softgel supplement. It works to repair and rejuvenate damaged cells and I've been taking two softgels daily.



Now because the Repair & Protect doesn't contain a sunscreen, I've been testing it out at night. I have my fair share of sun damage due to many years of not protecting my skin and so I welcomed the opportunity to use this specifically at night, since it's loaded with Omega-7, and
because I know that the majority of skin cell repair/renewal occurs while sleeping.



I decided to use the Cleanse & Detox at night, before applying the Repair & Protect, because after a day of long work hours, errands and working out; this would be the perfect detox cleanse my skin needed to both recover and prepare itself for the
Repair & Protect. My skin definitely feels thoroughly cleansed after using it, and every couple of days or so I'll use it with my Clarisonic skincare brush for an even deeper cleansing.

All Sibu Beauty products are paraben-free and cruelty-free and contain no dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives. The sea buckthorn used in the products is sourced through fair trade agreements with local harvesters in Tibet.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment