Mischo Beauty Extra: Lippmann Collection Summer 2009



I'm really loving "It's Raining Men" which is one of two nail colors released for summer 2009 by the Lippmann Collection. It's a "timeless parisian red -creme" which was created to complement the runways of Christian Dior and Valentino.



The second color in the collection is "Call Me Irresponsible" and it's a "vivacious violet -creme" also inspired by the spring/summer looks on the runways. Now although it's a creme, I found the application to be very sheer and needed almost four coats to achieve the bottle color.



I had no issues with "It's Raining Men"- I only needed two coats to achieve my desired finish and I even found the color to be a nice "pick-me-up" in the midst of DC's April showers.



And as we near Earth Day and make an effort to continue to find ways to better care for our environment, you should know that the Lippmann Collection is 3-free formulated (no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP).



So what do you think? Also, please share how you plan to "green" your beauty routine!

 

2 comments:

Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey MischoBeauty, How are you? Just stopping pass to say hello and that "It's raining men" looks fab on you. Chat later

April 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "slvrlips": I'm well, thank you. How are you? I miss you over on Twitter! Thanks so much for the compliment. :)

April 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Post a Comment