Mischo Beauty Pick: Gillette Venus Embrace


I've been using the Gillette Venus razor for a few years now and love it! And so, I welcomed the opportunity to try the new Gillette Venus Embrace razor. The razor has 5 blades, a moisture ribbon and is very easy to grip - this combination makes for a smooth glide and no worries of cuts. It didn't let me down- and yes, I do believe it gave me the closest shave I've had yet.

The razor comes with two refill cartridges and a ShowerPod (pictured above) which allows you to store both the razor and cartridges inside of your shower. The results I experienced, the convenience, and the price all make this a winner. I highly recommend it!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love the Venus...I use it everyday (or every few days in the winter!)

March 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Leann: It's a great razor- totally worth the price! :)

March 17, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Anonymous said...

i agree.. i love the venus... it's super easy to use and get's the job done well ;)

March 19, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Sure does,totally worth it! :)

March 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Post a Comment