Mischo Beauty Review: Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum



You may remember my trip to Bliss 49 (located inside the ultra-luxe W Hotel) last year for the Triple Oxygen Treatment Facial. And of course, by now, you all know that I HEART Marcia Kilgore! Anyway, I loved the facial and in an effort to maintain it, I left with the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask and the Sleeping Peel Serum.



Well I just recently learned that the Sleeping Peel Serum is now called the Peeling Groovy Facial Serum. It's a leave-on formula that works to exfoliate dead skin cells and prevent premature aging. It's the same formula, and yes, I've experienced the same results! My skin's texture remains soft and smooth- oh, and I would advise using it not only on your face, but your neck and decollete (second face!) as well!



My preference is to still use it at night (though you can use it during the day as well), before applying my eye cream and moisturizer, because I know that the majority of skin cell repair/renewal occurs during sleep. For those of you wanting to learn more about peels, because check out my post "Mischo Beauty School: Peels 101" and feel free to send me your questions!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a product that works while i sleep... love it ;)

March 19, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Me too! :)

March 24, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Post a Comment