Mischo Beauty Pick: Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Soap



So the most important step in your skincare regimen is properly cleansing your skin - yes, I've said it here and here, and I'll probably say it a million more times. Clean skin = Healthy skin! Those of you with normal, combination, and oily skin types should consider Erno Laszlo's Sea Mud Soap.



The soap gently cleanses without stripping the skin of it's natural oils, so it won't dry your skin out. My skin type is normal, with an oily t-zone, and I felt that it did, indeed, thoroughly cleanse my skin. The soap is made with dead sea mud, which has many therapeutic benefits and could benefit those of you with problem skin.

If you decide to try it, be sure to use the "splashing techinque" and let me know your thoughts!

 

4 comments:

Reviewer said...

Hi there!

I am a Male, and have used Erno Laszlo Sea mud soap and several other of his products for the last 13 years, and have to say that the Sea mud soap is pretty amazing all in itself, it doesn't dry your skin out and leaves it feeling deeply cleaned, recently they also started selling a liquid 2 in one sea mud soap which is just as awesome. The splashing for sure is a must to get the full benefit of this product, it is amazing..for men and women...

thank you
=Seth=

March 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Seth: Glad to hear that- thanks, Seth! And- thanks for stopping by. :)

March 17, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Anonymous said...

would you recommend using this instead of a mud mask?

March 19, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I'd recommend using this to cleanse your skin (morning & night) and I'd still recommend the use of a mask (for a complete skincare regimen). :)

March 24, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Post a Comment