Mischo Beauty: Purple Lab Huge Lips, Skinny Hips



For those of you needing assistance with achieving a "sexy pout", check out Purple Lab's Huge Lips, Skinny Hips. The collection of 6 lip glosses contains the Hoodia Gordoni extract (a natural appetite suppressant extracted from cactus-like plants) and vitamin B3 (which stimulates blood flow to the lips).

I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably not the best candidate to test these lip glosses. You see, I love my lips exactly the way they are. Oh, and I won't go there regarding weight loss! But I will tell you that after testing them out, I didn't experience stinging (just a mild tingling sensation), they're non-sticky and they smell great! My favorite- "Worship Kate".

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mwah!
Karen
Purple Lab Creatrix

March 15, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Karen: Best wishes to you! :)

March 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Anonymous said...

have you tried these... i'm scared what these plumpimg glosses might do for us girls with naturally full lips

March 19, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: LOL! Yes, I have... I felt a slight tingle and while I loved the colors, I didn't see much of a difference as far as plumping...but then again I'm already blessed with full lips! ;)

March 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Post a Comment