Mischo Beauty Pick: Kerastase Noctogenist



I'm a huge fan of Kerastase products after having worked with just about all of them during my apprenticeships. After seeing ads for the Kerastase Noctogenist line in foreign fashion magazines and then reading about it in ELLE, it's finally been released in the U.S.



It's an overnight conditioning leave-in treatment; the Voile Nuit for Fine Hair and the Serum Nuit for Thick Hair. Both are formulated with vitamin E, which provides protection and moisture; and amino acids, which help to strengthen and revive the hair.


In case you didn't know, hair is 91% protein, and protein is made up of amino acids! So your hair can only benefit. I'm loving that the hair absorbs the treatment, so no worries about residue on your pillows!

What's your favorite Kerastase product?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Oleo Relax line. When I go to the hairdresser, I only bring my Kerastase's products and won't use anything else. There is marked difference in shine and bounce in my hair. Also, because my hair is pressed I believe the product helps the press last longer.

March 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Gia Allen: Hey Gia!!!! So glad to hear you love the products and that they work for you! :)

March 17, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Post a Comment