Mischo Beauty Pick: Delicate Bouquet Candle by Delirium & Co. Candles



So I'm still loving Delirium & Co. candles, specifically the "Silver Period" collection of candles. You might remember me telling you how much I loved the Pear & Violet candle a few months ago. Well, now I've moved on to the Delicate Bouquet candle and it's fragrance is simply amazing!

The fragrance is a blend of lilac, lily of the valley, white jasmine, peach flower and ylang ylang. And I've found that the scent lasts for hours after burning it for just a short period of time. And like the Pear & Violet candle, it's also encased in translucent, reflective silver glass. To view the entire "Silver Period" collection and the "Blue Period"collection of candles, visit candledelirium.com.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Delirium & Co candles! You have to get Blue Absinthe! I'm obsessed haha

March 27, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Fashion's Darling": I will! It's next on my list. :)

March 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM
diana said...

That is such a beautiful candle and a great blend of scents. I could use some new candles so I'll check them out.

March 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Post a Comment