Mischo Beauty Loves: Big Bang Theory Lip Glosses By Poppy King



You might remember last month's Mischo Beauty Alert, where I announced the launch of Poppy King's Big Bang Theory Lip Gloss out on the west coast. Well I'm excited to report back to you the fact that I've finally had the opportunity to try the glosses, and I love them!



I'll have to admit that the packaging alone sold me! So far I've tried Time, Infinite and Energy.



Time is a "Shimmery Golden Nude"- works with every skin tone.



Infinite is a "Glittering Peachy Nude"- so, so pretty!



Energy is a "Shimmery True Red...To Your Heart Be True!"- don't you just love that!



Ok, so now I want the entire collection and I've added the lipsticks to my list of products to try as well. After reviewing lipstickqueen.com and learning a little more about Poppy King, I've decided to order her book. You see, because I'm an aspiring entreprenuer, I'm very interested in learning how she developed her passion into a multimillion-dollar business!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fair skin, which color gloss should i buy for every day use?

April 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I'd go with Time- nice and neutral. :)

April 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Post a Comment