Mischo Beauty Review: IZUNAMI Flat Iron (One Inch Styler)


I've tried about a dozen or so flat irons and this definitely ranks as the best! It's equipped with everything I need to ensure that my hair remains healthy, strong, smooth and shiny. This flat iron is lightweight, so while I'm flat-ironing 1/2 inch sections of my hair (for control and best results!), I have no worries about my wrists tiring out. The adjustable temperature control allows me to set the temperature based on my hair's texture, which right now is type 4B and requires that I use a higher temperature setting.

It's tourmaline, ionic and fine ceramic plates ensures an even distribution of heat, allowing the flat iron to glide effortlessly through my hair, while sealing in moisture and shine. And no, there's no need to flat iron your hair, and then use a curling iron to add curls. This will allow you to flat-iron, curl, twist, flick, and wave your hair (believe me, it's all in your wrist action/movement/control- it just takes practice!)- all at once!

Your hair will love you for this investment, and you know you're totally worth it!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, Love, LOVE this flat iron!

February 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Johnica Reed": Me too! One of my readers has already bought one- whooo-hoooo! :)

February 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Anonymous said...

I think this ia an amazing tool. And I have had almost all of them. My faviorite was the Superstar untill now.

July 5, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Agree! :)

July 6, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Post a Comment