Mischo Beauty: Pedi-Relax


Since we're on the subject of nails, nail care and pampering/treating yourself, I thought I'd share with you a set of products just for the feet. Pedi-Relax is a full line of products specifically formulated to address a wide variety of needs. The products are a best-seller in Europe and are formulated with nurturing essential oils.

The 3-piece set I'm currently using includes the Intense Hydrating Cream (for dry and damaged feet), Exfoliating Cream (to keep feet feeling smooth) and the Protective Barrier Cream (prevents blisters).

This set is so, so perfect for me as I continue my running workouts on nikeplus.com. My feet definitely suffered from all the running I'd done back in October, and so now I do nothing but pamper them! Of course the Exfoliating Cream is my favorite in the set (I'm somewhat addicted to exfoliation) - you all know I love soft and smooth skin!

 

2 comments:

Budget Beauty Mommy said...

Hey Mischo

How are you doing? Want to say that your blog looks fab especially after the new design.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

Even though I've not really commented on your blog before, I've been reading it all along. I've also nominated your blog for a triple award. You can find it at my blog. You deserve it!!

February 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Beauty Tyrant: Thank you and thanks for stopping by! :)

February 15, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Post a Comment