Mischo Beauty Pick: LaLicious Lily Mango Sugar Souffle Scrub & Body Butter



While we're on the subject of at-home spa treatments, you've got to try the product offerings by a brand called Lalicious! I'm using the Lily Mango Sugar Souffle Scrub & Body Butter and I'm loving the textures of both products- the cane sugar crystals in the scrub are finely ground, so I don't feel as though I'm scratching my skin, but I will tell you that the body butter (with a shea butter base) takes a while to absorb- in my opinion. The "Lily Mango" scent smells so good and I love, love, love the fact that the products are all natural, and paraben and sulfate free!



Body scrub/exfoliating treatments at day spas aren't relaxing and pampering for me, though of course I clearly understand the benefits. I prefer to scrub/exfoliate at home in my shower and then follow the treatment with a rich, creamy body butter- and these products allowed me to do just that. My skin feels amazing after using the combination of the two products!

Have you tried any of the LaLicious products?

 

1 comments:

Advanced spa said...

In New York, Advanced Spa’s online store is filled with best facial spa and anti-aging facials promising to make you look years younger. Buy skin care product for your skin type.

April 5, 2017 at 6:14 AM

Post a Comment