Mischo Beauty Pick: FarmHouse Fresh



As I've stated many times before, at-home spa treatments are most important to maintaining the time and money spent on trips to the spa. With that said, I'm introducing to you two FarmHouse Fresh treatments I've recently fallen in love with! The first is the Powder Milk Bath Soothing Soak, which is a rich, powdered whole-milk bath that hydrates and soothes the skin. It has a blueberry fragrance that is AMAZING!



The second is the Honey Heel Glaze, which is the perfect pre-polish pedicure treatment to smooth and hydrate the feet. The treatment looks like honey (it contains real honey, aloe leaf juice, pineapple and papaya fruit extracts), smells like cinnamon, and comes with a cute, little application brush. I love the fact that it isn't greasy- my skin absorbed it quickly! My belief is that your feet should ALWAYS be "sandal ready", so this is a treatment I plan to continue to use daily.

After using both treatments and doing additional research, I learned that they were both on Oprah's favorites list and I can totally understand why!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that's really cute ;)

March 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Aside from loving the treatments themselves, I know you'd love the packaging too! :)

March 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Post a Comment