Mischo Beauty Pick: H2O Bali Breeze Collection



I couldn't let this week end without telling you about H20 Plus' newest, limited-edition body collection, Bali Breeze. I've had this collection in rotation for a while now and use it most often when I need a little "pick-me-up", and this time my working out isn't causing the need for it- no, it's the cold dreary weather in DC.

The collection is a blend of marine botanicals, mango and coconut; and it includes the Rejuvenating Shower Cream, Renewing Sugar Scrub, Luminous Moisture Gloss and the Soothing Body Butter. My recommendation is to use the products on those mornings when you've had to drag yourself out of bed; or after working a long day and you need to revive yourself for an evening full of fun!

If you've tried this line, I'd love to know what you think!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used this products too and the sugar scrub is really good. I still prefer a good salt scrub to the sugar, but if you generally exfoliate, using this scrub works just fine. The smell is divine!!! I feel relaxed and taken away to tropical getaway. LOL I thought the body butter could be more emollient but the body gloss is grea. Made me feel like a sexy mama!

March 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": Haha! Love your feedback and glad you're enjoying the collection!

March 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Post a Comment