Mischo Beauty Loves: Scarlett Johansson for Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Ad Campaign



I love the fact that Scarlett Johansson is the new face of Dolce & Gabbana Beauty, but what I'm loving even more is that Dolce & Gabbana collaborated with the very much LOVED, RESPECTED, TALENTED, DEVOTED and BRILLIANT Pat McGrath in creating the makeup collection.



I can't wait to see it for myself- my expectations are sky high! According to WWD, the collection includes nail lacquer ($20), mascara ($28), lipsticks ($30), eye shadow duos ($36), powder foundation ($59), bronzing powder, blush, eye and lip pencils and lip gloss. And as of now, it's only available at the Fifth Avenue and Beverly Hills locations of Saks Fifth Avenue.

I'm planning to visit Saks and check it out during New York Fashion Week, and I'll be sure to share my thoughts!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another Pat McGrath creation? I can't wait! I see what she did for Armani and I love the line!

February 12, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Erica: Yes, it is- I'm expecting nothing less but FABULOUS!

February 15, 2009 at 3:01 AM
Amee said...

Oh WOW! GREAT AD!! Her Face is BEAT!! LOVE IT!!

February 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I agree- it's very nice! :)

February 19, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Anonymous said...

gorgeous

June 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I agree! :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Post a Comment