Mischo Beauty Pick: Nail Tek's Citra Formaldehyde Free Nail Strengtheners


I haven't posted a Mischo Beauty Extra in 2 weeks because I'd decided to give my nails a break. Salon work- constantly having my hands in water- resulted in my nails becoming very soft and weak, and somewhat sensitive to the touch.

So recently, I've been using Nail Tek's Citra Formaldehyde Free Nail Strengthener #2, which is for soft, peeling nails, in an effort to bring my nails back to life. I've been using it daily, and so far, so good! I love the fact that the formula is DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free- and there are two additional formulas (#1 - for strong, healthy nails and #3 - for dry, brittle nails) to choose from, depending on your specific needs.

Have you tried Nail Tek products?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment