Mischo Beauty Review: L'Oreal's Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes


Because I loved the Daily Treatment Serum Concentrate and Daily Moisturizer Oil-Free Lotion, both part of L'Oreal's Skin Genesis collection of products, I gladly welcomed the opportunity to try the Wet Cleansing Towelettes! There are two reasons why I really liked using these- the first, was the fact that they remove eye makeup-completely! Yes, they do!

The second reason was the fact that not only do these contain a cleansing agent (no need to use a cleanser too!), but they are formulated with BHA (beta hydroxy acid) which is an exfoliant that works to remove dead skin cells, which in turn helps with cell renewal. I love the way these felt on my skin and I had no issues with dryness. I think these are perfect for travel and for the price, I suggest giving them a try!

Have you tried these yet?

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these towelettes! They get rid of ALL makeup. I need to get another pack when I go to the drugstore.

December 26, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Unknown said...

So looking forward to buying these! I've even stopped wearing eyeliner for a while. :(

December 27, 2008 at 5:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kim: I agree- they're totally worth the price. :)

December 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anjela: Well, these won't fail you! You'll be pleased. :)

December 29, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Ugochi said...

i've been meaning to pick these up actually!

December 29, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Beauty365": You should- they're totally worth it, especially since they double as both a cleanser/makeup remover...:)

December 29, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Anonymous said...

i really liked the skin genesis product line when i used it... i must try these especially knowing that they remove eye makup too... what a plus ;) perfect for right before the gym

December 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You're right! Just pack them in your gym bag and they're with you- they take up absolutely no room! :)

December 31, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Post a Comment