Mischo Beauty Pick: EO Products Pure Therapeutic Gifts


I had the amazing opportunity to try the Love, Peace and Nighty Nite gift boxes from EO Products! The facts are that these products are made from pure essential oils and natural botanicals- and they are free of artificial colorants, parabens, sodium laureth and lauryl sulfate, and synthetic ingredients. Each gift set includes the following:

Love Gift Box (Rose & Chamomile): Bubble Bath, Room Spray, Bath Salts, Soy Massage Candle

Peace Gift Box (French Lavender): Bubble Bath, Bath Salts, Body Lotion

Nighty Nite Gift Box (Blue Chamomile with Lavender): Bubble Bath, Room Spray, Bath Salts, Soy Massage Candle

Though I loved each set, my favorite- well it was a tie- were the Love and Peace gift boxes. The scents alone sold me, and my body loved soaking in the bath salts- especially after all of the running I'd done in October!

Have you tried EO Products?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment