Mischo Beauty Loves Chanel Spring 2009 Makeup Collection


There's no denying my love for Chanel makeup! Earlier this year I became a fan of the Levres Scintillantes Glossimer lip glosses- and you all will remember my traveling out to the Chanel boutique in Tysons Galleria for the Moscou Nail Colour Collection - I couldn't imagine the thought of missing it!


Well the theme for the Spring 2009 collection is "Bohemian Fantasy" and includes a total of 22 products which will be available beginning January 2009. The photos I've included are a sneak peak, and so far my favorites are the Vendetta nail polish (dark violet with a hint of shimmer) and the Chanel CC Lip Palette (various shades of lipsticks) which comes in a chic black case with a lip brush (MUST HAVE THIS!).

Are you considering this collection?

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! It is so darn beautiful over here, I forgot my comment. Love your new site!!!!

December 27, 2008 at 12:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": Awwww, thank you so much! I really needed a new site design and this is FUN. I love it!! :)

December 29, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Anonymous said...

love the new line... they have nice neutrals w/ pops of color ;)

December 31, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I just saw the new line at Bloomingdales- and it IS to die for! Loved it. :)

December 31, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment