Mischo Beauty Extra: Rescue Beauty Lounge's "Black Russian" Nail Polish












Remember my trip to Rescue Beauty Lounge? Well there's one thing I won't deny and that's my love for their nail polish. The colors and textures don't disappoint and the packaging (nail polish bottle, nail polish box & bag) are so very chic- makes me want to buy the nail polish based on the packaging alone!

Above, I'm wearing Black Russian which is a black nail polish with "ruby red flecks". My nails were perfectly manicured this week by my absolute favorite manicurist, Shalon Walker. I only needed two coats to achieve the bottle color and I love it. You'll see it above being compared to another one of my favorites, "Killa Red".

So what do you think?

Rescue Beauty Lounge Exfoliating Body Wash, Citrus Vert

 

10 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

rescue beauty lounge has the best colors!

December 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM
Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I absolutely love RBL but don't have many due to price

December 5, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Unknown said...

They have these colors called No More War and Teal that have been on my wishlist since I've seen them!

It looks very similiar to China Glaze's Lubu Heels...

Very cute!

December 5, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": I agree! This has to be my favorite so far! :)

December 5, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Katee "e-polishblog": I do too... they're definitely a "splurge", but worth it. :)

December 5, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": I'm dying to try "Teal" too! Oh, and where can I find China Glaze's "Lubu Heels"?

December 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Unknown said...

Hey girl...

I got my lubu heels @ sally's but China Glaze's website you can got the set( the lubu manicure) that includes Ruby Pumps( fierce, I tell ya!) Here's a link:


http://www.chinaglaze.com/promotions/lubu/displ1.shtml

December 6, 2008 at 9:08 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": You are the BEST! I'm going to call them on Monday to find out if I can buy just the 2 colors, of if I'll have to buy the whole display set.

Thanks so much again for this! :)

December 6, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Anonymous said...

love the black russian... shalon did a wonderful job ;)

December 15, 2008 at 12:04 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Thank you! It's such a creative color- a "must-have"! :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Post a Comment