Mischo Beauty Hearts Kissable Couture Smooches


I'm a huge fan of A. J. Crimson , so when I heard that he and Keisha Whitaker (wife of Forest Whitaker) recently launched "Kissable Couture Smooches", I had to let you all know. They've included the year's best sellers (Dreams, Johnny, Dylan, Honest & Forest) in a set of five mini lip glosses. This is a perfect gift set for the holidays!

And if you're free, join AJ Crimson and Keisha Nash Whitaker for champagne, music and lip gloss in the following cities:

December 6th:
Louis Boston (Boston, MA)

December 19th:
Anela Apothicary (Temecula, CA)

December 20th:
Apothia @ Fred Segal (Los Angeles, CA)

Please let me know if you attend one of the above events!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought these were already out... guess not ;) i wonder if they're any good

December 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: The full size glosses are out, but you can try them all by purchasing the "Smooches" set. And yes, I think you'd like them. Please let me know if you decide to try them. :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Post a Comment