Mischo Beauty Extra: CHANEL Moscou Nail Colour Collection









The new limited edition CHANEL Moscou collection is described as "jewel-toned nail shades - inspired by the CHANEL Paris-Moscou Fashion Show - capture the rich glamour of the Russian Empire". The collection includes three shades:

Or de Russie 327(black base with gold shimmer)
Feu de Russie 347 (black base with red shimmer)
Nuit de Russie 357 (black base with blue shimmer)

My intention when heading out to the CHANEL boutique in Tysons Galleria, was to only buy the Nuit de Russie (my absolute favorite!)- but when I saw them in-person, I melted and had to have them all! Of course they're highly pigmented- after two coats, my nails looked like little jewels.

What do you think?

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend just told me about this collection. I almost cried over the promo pictures of the boxes. I don't know if I can bring myself to spend the $$, but that gold and that red have me near tears, seriously. LOL

December 22, 2008 at 11:43 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Juvenescent": Well I did it for the blog! :) I have to make sure I'm bringing readers the latest & greatest!

Once you see them in-person, you'll want them, I promise!

December 22, 2008 at 11:48 AM
Unknown said...

I trying so hard not want these...it's hurts!!!lol!

December 22, 2008 at 3:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Unfortunately, my pictures aren't that great! :(

If you could really see the "sparkle" in each- you'd order them NOW! LOL. :)

December 22, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Anonymous said...

Stunning! I hate to think your pics don't do it justice!

December 23, 2008 at 5:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nadia: Thank you! I just thinking the lighting could have been better. Go see them in person! :)

December 23, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Anonymous said...

Very pretty colors. I may stop by the Chanel counter this weekend...

December 26, 2008 at 5:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kim: I agree! I'm not sure if you'll find these at a counter- you may need to head to a Chanel boutique....:)

December 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM

Post a Comment