Mischo Beauty Review: Weleda Wild Rose Cleansing Lotion


This facial cleanser has been perfect for the transition into fall. It's a milky cleanser formulated with organic rosehip and mallow extract, which work together to soothe and protect the skin. My skin type is normal-to-combination, and I find that this leaves my skin thoroughly cleansed, soft and smooth. It is recommended for dry, normal and combination skin types and you're directed to use it both morning and night on your face and neck- and I'm recommending your decollete (your second face!) too! I love it's mild rose fragrance (from essential oils) and I love the fact that due to it's formulation, it's naturally rich in antioxidants (vitamins A & E) which promote cell renewal and reduce the signs of tired and aging skin.

Have you tried Weleda products?

 

5 comments:

Amee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
November 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Amee said...

Oh WOW I'm going to try this!!
Sounds like just what my poor face needs in the changing weather!!

Where can I buy this?

November 7, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Ugochi said...

ooh, this looks delish!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

November 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: This would be perfect for your face! Here's where you can order it:

http://usa.weleda.com/index.aspx

November 14, 2008 at 12:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Beauty 365": It is! Please let me know if you decide to try it. :)

November 14, 2008 at 12:55 AM

Post a Comment