Mischo Beauty Pick: Kiss' Manicure Kit


So while we're on the subject of great drugstore finds, I thought I'd tell you all about the manicure kit I've been using recently. It's a professional 13 piece manicure kit by Kiss that includes the following:

1. Nail Scissors
2. Nail Brush
3. Nail Clipper
4. Cuticle Nipper
5. 4-Way Buffer
6. 3 Emery Boards
7. Cuticle Pusher & Cleaner
8. Nail File
9. 3 Manicure Sticks
10. Sapphire Nail File
11. Travel Pouch

All of this for $9.99! Definitely a steal and totally worth it!

 

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

whoa that's a good deal!

November 7, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Unknown said...

A celebrity manicurist uses this brand. Check out her website jinsoon.com

November 9, 2008 at 12:04 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Seriously, it's a steal! This is so much better than my nail kit I received while I was in cosmetology school!

November 13, 2008 at 5:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Are you serious! OMG! And Jin Soon is a Nail Guru! Wow... who knew! :)

November 13, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Post a Comment