Mischo Beauty Review: David Babaii for Wild Aid


So, you're probably asking what exactly David Babaii for Wildaid is? Well, celebrity hairstylist David Babaii recently teamed up with Kate Hudson to create a line of professional hair care products (at drug store prices!) and styling tools. What caught my attention was the fact that David Babaii is Vidal Sassoon trained (I guess I'm kinda biased since I was an apprentice with Vidal Sassoon- and the experience was amazing!) and that was really all the convincing I needed, but in addition to that, the products themselves are eco-friendly.

The products were developed using natural and exotic ingredients and they contain no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals or animal products- and 10% of revenues are dontated to WildAid, which is a global wildlife conservation organization. I've used the Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner and I loved the way my hair felt after using them- very soft and manageable and my hair type is 4B! I also used the Hair Polish as a blow-drying serum with very nice results. It's very light and can be used on wet or dry hair as protection from heat styling. Overall, I think the products are great and definitely worth trying!

Have you tried this line?

 

6 comments:

Luxe Tips said...

This bath milk sounds so relaxing. With two kids, I need this! I definitely need to treat myself to a bath.

Thanks for sharing!

November 14, 2008 at 3:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Luxe Tips": Baths are heavenly! Fit them into your schedule- your body, mind & soul will love you for it. :)

November 17, 2008 at 5:22 PM
ELVIA said...

i had no idea about this until i read this blog post! thanks! :)
[x]

November 22, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "ELVIA": You're welcome! Please let us know if you decide to try the shampoo & conditioner.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:35 PM
musicandwine said...

I thought I was the only sista in the world using this on my 4b hair! Nice to have found a kindred spirit,lol!

January 27, 2009 at 3:45 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "musicandwine": No, you're not! The product is great and totally worth the price. :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Post a Comment