Mischo Beauty Review: Weleda Pine Reviving Bath Milk


By now, you all know that I'm a Weleda fan. Over the past month I've had the opportunity to try quite a few of their products and I love every one I've tried so far. Well my body has been somewhat achy from last month's running challenge and so I've been taking long warm baths with Weleda's Pine Reviving Bath Milk.

Now I must admit, I wasn't too sure about the fragrance- my preference is usually a floral or citrus scent, but after using it I found it to be very calming and soothing. Aromatic oils of Silver Fir and Siberian Oil were combined to make this relaxing fragrance and it's free from artifical foaming detergents and synthetic additives, such as fragrance, color or preservatives. But best of all, when I'm sitting in the bath daydreaming, it feels as if this was custom formulated especially for me!

Have you tried it?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment