Mischo Beauty Pick: Jurlique Rose Body Care Collection


I've seriously fallen in love with Jurlique and I'm currently using the new Rose Body Care Collection, which smells like a bouquet of roses! The collection includes a Rose Body Care Lotion, Rose Shower Gel and Rose Hand Cream. This combination leaves my skin hydrated, and so soft and smooth. I love that I can take a part of it with me everywhere I go- the Rose Hand Cream fits perfectly inside my makeup bag! This set is the perfect gift for someone who loves to pamper themselves.

What's on your gift wish list?

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you tried any of their facial products?

November 18, 2008 at 10:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Yes, and they're lovely. I've blogged about them- check out some of my older posts! :)

November 20, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Post a Comment