Mischo Beauty Extra: "Haute Chocolat" by CHANEL















I never thought I would ever own so many bottles of chocolate nail polish! Who knew? Well, what I do know is that there are so many chic shades to choose from, that at the rate I'm going, I'm sure I'll own them all before the end of winter. This week I bring you Chanel's Haute Chocolat. It's a "chic, shimmering chocolate brown with opulent flecks of gold". It's part of Chanel's holiday collection and it's limited, so more than likely, you won't find it after the holidays.

The texture and color are perfect- and two coats are all you need. I have little to no issues with chipping, as long as I use both a base and top coat. By the way, it's hard to see the "flecks of gold" in my pictures- but believe me, they're there and they look good! I also picked up my old-school favorite, Chanel's Vamp. If you knew me when this came out, then you already know I wore it ALL the time!

I have two words for Chanel's Haute Chocolat- "I DIE!". What do you think?

 

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Gorgeous colors mama!

November 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": The color is HOT! Love it. :)

November 17, 2008 at 3:50 PM
monique said...

i love Vamp, but i have yet to try Haute Chocolat...wonder what it would look like on me...will have to try-- thanks!

November 17, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Monique: Let us know your thoughts on Haute Chocolat when you try it, and be sure to post pics so we can see! :)

November 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Anonymous said...

Vamp indeed. I'm surprised there's any left from '94/'95 (when did it come out?).

December 10, 2008 at 4:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": Where have you been? We've missed you!!!!!!! And yes, I believe it was 1994!

December 10, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Anonymous said...

wow.... looooooooooooove the chocolate... what's keeping you from trying to eat your nails cuz they look like m&m's ;) i need to get that color ASAP

December 15, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: LOL! Haha!! The color is HOT- I just loooove it. :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Post a Comment