Mischo Beauty Pick: Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist & Skin Balancing Face Oil


A few months ago, I was given the opportunity to try Jurlique's new Biodynamic Beauty Range, which consists of a serum, eye cream, night lotion and refining treatment. You all know how much I love skincare, and so I was more than excited about this opportunity. Well most recently, I've been using Jurlique's Lavender Hydrating Mist and Skin Balancing Face Oil. The Lavender Hydrating Mist is rich in lavender and marshmallow and works to hydrate and refresh dry, tired skin. The scent is soft, soothing- actually very relaxing.

The Skin Balancing Face Oil is formulated with avocado, macadamia and rose hip and works to guard against the loss of moisture and elasticity, which means it keeps the skin hydrated and firm. My preference has been to use this at night before applying my moisturizer. It's been a perfect addition for me, due to the fact that I normally need to make modifications to my skincare regimen with the change of seasons. During the winter months, my skin is usually dry and dehydrated, and this is an excellent addition to my skincare regimen.

Have you tried Jurlique products?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That Skin Balancing Face Oil sounds very hydrating. Would you recommend it for combination skin. Is it a heavy oil or light?

November 18, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: It would work for combination, but I would apply to dry areas only. The oil is very light. :)

November 20, 2008 at 8:56 PM
emilyatjurlique said...

Hi, this is Emily, glad to keep in touch with you! I am so glad you like the Lavender Hydrating Mist and Skin Balancing Face Oil. They both smell amazing and feel great to use! The Face Oil has saved my skin this season, I have to admit, I am totally addicted! Thanks for the friendship towards Jurlique!

December 2, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "emilyatjurlique": Oh wow, glad to hear that! Both products are amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed using both. :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Post a Comment