Mischo Beauty School: Wella Professionals Fun Stats On Haircolor





Good morning everyone! This week again, I'm turning today's lesson over to the experts at Wella and here are a few fun facts on haircolor that they've compiled:

Did you know?

70% of women agree that hair color products used in salons are better quality

32% of women chose "good friend" as the best way to describe their relationship with their colorist

29% of women said that blonde is the hair color they most wish they could pull off over 23% who picked red (I'm a natural redhead- go redheads!!) and 21% who picked brunette

55% of women know how permanent hair color works

45% of women surveyed are interested in the science behind how hair color works

If you've been following my blog, then you're probably familiar with my "Mischo Beauty School: Haircolor 101" post, and at the very least, you now understand that haircolor falls into four categories.

Well, here's your chance to learn more! Please send me your haircolor questions and I'll get back to you with answers!

(photos courtesy of wellausa.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment