Mischo Beauty Pick: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash


I must tell you all that I have a new found love for Weleda products! I've just finished using the Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash and I can't wait to get more! It's free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and mineral oils and it's formulated with vegetable-based cleansers. On my skin it's smooth and silky, and did I mention how much I LOVE the scent?

It's fragrance of oranges and grapefruit (from pure essential oils) pulled me in and I knew it would be my new morning "pick-me-up"! I've been running daily this month in an effort to raise awarencess and funding for breast cancer research and so I'll just say that some mornings have been better than others. This has really helped to get me going on the slower mornings!

Have you tried this body wash?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment