Mischo Beauty Pick: Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray


My schedule has been jammed packed as of late- in addition to my working to complete 150 miles to raise awareness and funding for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So, for a "pick-me-up" throughout the day, I've been using Evian's Brumisateur Facial Spray.

It's mineral water from the French Alps that's full of nourishing minerals such as calcium, magnesium and silica. I spray it lightly on my face and neck and my skin feels refreshed and instantly hydrated. I love the fact that it has multiple uses- for example you can use it when cooling off after the gym, setting makeup and of course- as a "pick-me-up" throughout the day.

Have you tried this yet?

Evian Mineral Water Spray 5 oz Mineral Water Spray

 

6 comments:

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

I use Evian's facial spray every day! Because I use loose mineral powder (duh), after applying, I lightly spritz my brush and do a final buffing to really set my makeup.

October 9, 2008 at 12:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Robyn: Love that tip Robyn! Thanks for that. :)

October 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

I keep one of these in my purse at all times. Luv 'em!

October 13, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": Oh good! You're on it! :)

October 15, 2008 at 1:01 PM
Anonymous said...

setting makeup... never would have thought about that... good tip ;)

October 17, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Thanks! It surprisingly has multiple uses! :)

October 20, 2008 at 4:00 PM

Post a Comment