Mischo Beauty Pick: Broadway Nails Real Life French Nail Kit



I never thought I'd ever consider wearing "press on" nails, but after having my nails damaged by wearing tips/acrylic during college, and then most recently going backstage during Fashion Week to discover that the nail looks for each show are quickly changed by using a pre-designed nail that can be easily applied and removed, I decided to give this nail kit a try.

The directions are very easy to follow and it only took a few minutes to apply the nails. You simply apply glue to the artifical nail and press on to your natural nail. Very easy! I used the "Real Short" length kit and felt that the look was very natural. While these aren't something I'd wear everyday- just my personal preference, I'd definitely consider them for "special occasions". Oh, and did I mention that they're totally worth the cost?!

What you consider wearing these?

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get these because a celebrity manicurist named Jin Soon Choi has been said to have used them on photo shoots. Did they really look natural?

October 2, 2008 at 6:33 PM
Unknown said...

I have saw the really cute ones with the designs @ CVS... but my ex- co worker had a set made for your toenails on and I laughed all day @ her... but, they looked really authentic.

October 5, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Wes said...

I haven't worn "press on" nails since junior high school!! Who knows, I might give this a try, the new ones these days do look quite "official"

October 6, 2008 at 9:17 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Shalon": I think just about every drugstore has them- and I think they're great for switching up your look or for photo shoots, fashion shows, etc. :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Oh wow- and yes, I have heard that they have them for toenails too! Who knew??? LOL!

October 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Wes": Well they use them for photo shoots, fashion shows, etc. And there's no worry with regards to damaging your nails! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Anonymous said...

yes i have used those kind but when i want to take them off the fake nails get damaged i think i am doing something wrong can you help me?

July 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: I haven't tried to reuse them... I'd refer to the manufacturer's directions for instructions on reuse....

July 26, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Post a Comment