Mischo Beauty Review: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask


I'm not sure if you all remember my trip to Bliss 49, located inside the ultra-luxe W Hotel, for the Triple Oxygen Treatment facial. I HEART Marcia Kilgore and was dying to visit the spa and try the Triple Oxygen Treatment facial after reading so much about it. Overall, I loved the treatment and left with the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask in an effort to try and maintain the wonderful facial I'd just received.

The first time I used it was shortly after having had the facial and I found that after allowing it to sit on my skin, I felt a stinging sensation. I took into consideration the fact that I had just had a professional deep cleansing, steam treatment and exfoliation and that my skin might have been somewhat sensitized, so I decided to wait a while before using it again. Most recently, I've been using the mask in the mornings after cleansing, and I like the results. My schedule is jammed packed these days and my skin looks tired some mornings, so this is a great "pick-me-up" and leaves my skin looking fresh.

After cleansing I apply the mask to my face, neck and decollete and allow it to sit for five minutes during which a light foam develops. I rinse after five minutes and apply my eye cream, moisturizer and sunblock. While this is no substitute for my weekly mask treatments, it's a great energizer for dull and tired skin that's safe enough to use up to three times weekly.

Have you tried this mask?

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask 3.4 oz

 

12 comments:

www.johnicareed.com said...

I love this mask. I also love the under-eye version!

October 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM
the beautynista said...

LUV this stuff!...You really do notice an immediate difference!

October 2, 2008 at 1:52 PM
Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

I have this mask too and love it!
I'm a huge fan of the Triple Oxygen Herbie(an absolutley must-do-before-you-die kind of thing, as well as their Hot Chocolate pedicure)at Bliss SoHo-- it is absolutely amazing! The mask is really no substitute for the facial, but is a great in-between pick me up.

October 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM
Unknown said...

I have this mask too but haven't tried it yet. Does it moisturize. How did your skin feel afterwards.

October 2, 2008 at 6:30 PM
ButterflyDiary said...

I posted this on my site today too!! LOL. I actually loved it. Stinging? I didn't experience that, but tingling yes. You must have sensitive skin :)

October 2, 2008 at 10:32 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i've heard a lot of things about this mask...i feel like i need a lil pick me up these days for my skin too

October 3, 2008 at 9:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Johnica": This is definitely a good one! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty am eye": Yes you do! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:38 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product": I'm adding a visit to Bliss Soho & the services you mentioned to my list of spas to visit! I'm also dying to try the "Ginger Rub"! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:40 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Your skin feels revitalized, but you still need to follow it w/ a moisturizer. :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:40 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "ButterflyDiary": Oh wow. It's a great mask. And yes, my skin was "sensitized" the first time I used it- but my skin isn't "sensitive"...:)

October 9, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Try it - and please let me know what you think! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Post a Comment