Mischo Beauty Extra: "Paint Me Stunning" by PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics









As you all know, this month is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I'm definitely "thinking pink" in an effort to raise awareness and funding for breast cancer research. I was recently given the opportunity to try PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics' Eco-Smooth Nail Paint in "Paint Me Stunning". It's a "watermelon pink shimmer" nail color and it's rated as one of the safest paint based nail polishes in the world. It's free of toluene, formaldehyde and phthalates and all profits, after taxes, are used to support women's health advocacy and human rights issues. Wow!

I used two coats, followed by Creative Nail Design's Speedey top coat which I first learned about at the Creative Nail Design Studio during Fashion Week. My nails dried quickly and this top coat is meant for daily use for guarding against fading and discoloration. And, as I've been doing a lot of chemical services (relaxers, permanent color, semi-permant color, demi-permanent color, etc) in the salon lately, I've been using SolarOil on my cuticles to protect them from cracking and on my nails as a conditioning treatment to preventing breakage.

What do you think?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAH I JUST ADORE YOUR BLOG!!!!

October 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Thank you! I'm so happy you read it. :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Post a Comment