Mischo Beauty Review: Amazon Beauty’s Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner


I was excited to try Amazon Beauty's Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner after I learned they're formulated for color-treated and delicate hair, and that they contain no sulfates, parabens, dyes or petroleum ingredients. My hair is transitioning from relaxed to natural and the combination of the two textures makes it highly susceptible to breakage.

After using the shampoo and conditioner, I am pleased with the results and continue to use it due to the fact that they contain the Rahua Elixir. Rahua is a hair oil, extracted from the rahua nut, which strengthens the hair and penetrates deep into the hair shaft. Over time, delicate, dry and lifeless hair is returned to a strong, healthy and growing state. This excites me and I'm willing to continue to allow it to work it's magic so that I can experience all the benefits!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment