Mischo Beauty Pick: Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals Cocoa Butter, Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Scrub and Mint, Fennel & Ivy Body Polisher


The exfoliant addict in me loves Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals Cocoa Butter, Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Scrub and the Mint, Fennel & Ivy Body Polisher. If you've been keeping up with my blog, then you definitely know the benefits of using exfoliants by now! The body polisher has been serving as my mornng "pick-me-up" as of late. It's an exfoliant and cleanser all in one, so as it cleanses it also removes dead skin cells and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Though the scent is very soft and pleasing to the senses, it still gives me that extra little boost I need in the mornings.

The body scrub is a thick combination of "sugar and powdered coconut shell" which works together to polish the skin and leave it amazingly smooth! It contains cocoa butter, which moisturizes and helps to firm the skin. I only use this once a week, as it's a more intense exfoliant and the results last (depending on your skin type/issues) for, at the very least, a week or more!

What's your favorite body scub/body polish?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Juicy Coture's body scrub. It's well scented and it leaves your skin soft and glowing. I definitely need to try this stuff tho! Looks lovely!

September 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Songbird B": The texture of this scrub is AMAZING! If you're ever near a store be sure to stop in and check it out. :)

September 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Hairlicious Inc. said...

OMg I dont have one! thats pretty sad. I use sugar sometimes

October 26, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Sunshyne: No worries! Get to a Crabtree & Evelyn and check it out! You'll love it. :)

October 27, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Post a Comment