Mischo Beauty Pick: Nailtiques Cremes, Oil & More


I received a few emails asking me for the specific names of the Nailtiques products pictured in Tuesday's post. Here they are- and they are must-haves:

- Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer
- Nailtiques Cuticle & Skin Gel
- Nailtiques Cuticle & Hand Conditioner
- Nailtiques Avocado Foot Creme
- Nailtiques Oil Therapy
- Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover

Most of you know that I'm an easy pedicure, as I don't cut my cuticles and I exfoliate my feet in the shower almost everyday. But, I decided to treat my feet to some extra TLC after thinking about all of the walking, standing and running from show to show that I had to look forward to at Fashion Week. I loved the results from all of the Nailtiques products, but the two that stand out the most are the non-acetone remover and the avocado foot creme.

If you remember last week's nail polish pick, then you know it was a dark nail polish color. Surprisingly, one cotton ball saturated with the non-acetone remover pretty much removed the nail polish from one hand! It's non-drying on the nails and contains conditioners such as aloe vera. I loved the consistency of the avocado foot creme- it's thick and creamy and I've been using it at night and waking up to soft and smooth feet.

Of course I still love the oil therapy- as I told you a few months ago. And, I'll be taking the cuticle & hand conditioner with me this weekend to ensure my hands stay soft and moisturized.

Have you tried Nailtiques products?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment