Mischo Beauty Pick: Green By Nature


There's another line of products I've recently fallen in love with and it's Green By Nature's Banana Shea collection of body products. I don't think I've ever used a "banana" scented body product and was somewhat hesitant about the scent of this collection, but surprisingly I like it! I've been using the banana shea total body wash, banana shea total body scrub, banana shea body butter and the banana shea hand cream in the mornings and I've found that the scent is a great "pick-me-up", especially on the mornings after I've run the night before.

My skin feels soft and hydrated after using the products, and I love the thick and creamy texture of the banana shea body butter and the banana shea hand cream. All Green By Nature products are 100% free of parabens, DEA, petroleum, propylene glycol, sulfates, sacchrine, dioxin and phthalates. The products aren't tested on animals, the price point is amazing and they are all available at Target!

Have you tired any Green By Nature products?

 

6 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I've never heard of thsi line, but i must try. Gracias baby

September 25, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Anonymous said...

how strong is the banana smell? Not crazy about smelling like a banana,lol.

September 25, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Check it out! There's a variety of products to choose from- something for everyone! :)

September 26, 2008 at 10:10 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Tamikia T": It's a subtle scent- not loud at all! There's also an almond cocoa scent, as well as a mint green tea scent.

Thanks for stopping by!

September 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM
Anonymous said...

not too sure about the banana scent but since you like it i'll give one of the products a try next time i'm in Target ;)

September 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Andrea": LOL! It's very subtle... maybe sample the hand cream the next time you're there and let me know what you think? :)

October 1, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Post a Comment