Mischo Beauty Pick: Clarisonic Skincare Brush



I can't begin to tell you all how much in love I am with the Clarisonic Skincare Brush! The majority of my experience with skincare brushes has been with using them during a facial, specifically during the exfoliation process, during which I would use the brush with the combination of an exfoliant and steam treatment to ensure all dirt and dead skin cells had been removed from the skin.

Since I've been testing out the Clarisonic Skincare Brush at home, I've been using it twice a day for cleansing (morning & night) and 2-3 times a week to assist with exfoliation. I'm not only using it on my face, but also on my neck and decollete (which is your second face!). I love that it's light weight and very easy to use and the bristles on the brush head are soft and smooth- and feel so gentle on my skin. It's waterproof, comes with a charger and the brush head can be removed for cleansing.

I've mentioned a few times before the importance of facial cleansing. Seriously, it's half the battle in achieving healthy skin. It removes dirt, makeup and dead skin cells, which in turn all ensures pores aren't blocked and prepares the skin for the penetration of other products (moisturizers, serums, eye creams, etc). This brush is great because it helps to ensure a deep, thorough and gentle cleansing. I'm loving my results and I feel it's worth the investment and totally worth adding to your at-home skincare regimen.

Have you used the Clarisonic Skincare Brush?

 

16 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

ahhh i've heard so much about this...right now i just use a regular facial cleansing brush but I really do need to be making more of an investment into my skin...

September 24, 2008 at 11:18 AM
beautylogicblog said...

I love this brush!leaves my skin fab.

September 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM
Anonymous said...

I wish that I had some extra $$$. I would love to try it.

September 24, 2008 at 11:57 AM
Phyllis Bourne said...

I love mine! But never thought to use it on my neck and decollete. Thanks for the tip!

Do you use the cleanser that came with your brush? If not, what kind do you use?

September 24, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Unknown said...

I don't have this one but I have that Neutrogena one that I've only used once. I could it to aid my weekly exfoilation?!!( I know I only do it once i week...I have super oily skin)Thanks for the idea.

That's cool that the brush has different heads for skin types like sensitive...:)

J

September 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Glad to hear that! My skin is enjoying it as well. :)

September 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To: "juvenescent": I'm planning a giveaway- so please stay tuned! :)

September 24, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": You're welcome! I find that many people forget about the neck and decollete. Anyway, I'm testing a regimen of 3LAB products, so that's what I've been using with the brush.

But, I do like the fact that cleansers for every skin type were included with the brush! :)

September 24, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Yes, definitely use it to assist with exfoliation- especially since your skin type is oily. You really need to make sure your pores are open/unblocked and that dirt and oil don't build up and cause skin issues!

September 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": I think your skin will love you more for making this investment. It's worth it. :)

September 25, 2008 at 7:21 AM
www.johnicareed.com said...

The Clarisonic brush is the truth! I've been using it since 2006 and I love it!

September 25, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Johnica: Oh wow...everyone should have one at home!! :)

September 26, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Anonymous said...

Where do you get Diana Ross's mac makeup collcetion from? , mainly the pink brushes.

December 20, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": That's a great question! MAC launched the set a few years back and I totally missed it. :(

I've tried searching eBay with no luck...you may want to send a message out on the makeup forums out there on the web. I'm sure a MAC addict out there may have an extra set for sale?!? :)

Please let me know if you find a set!

December 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Ugochi said...

oh, this brush is so exciting! i can't wait to get one!!

May 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ugochi: It really is! Would love to know your thoughts once you pick one up. :)

June 5, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Post a Comment