Mischo Beauty Review: Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base


I had to tell you all that my friend Andrea is truly a beauty expert too! You may recognize her name, as she is the one pictured receiving the Face Map skin analysis from the Dermalogica skin therapist. You see, she was one of the first to start reading/commenting on my blog and over the course of a year, she's shared with me quite a few of her favorite beauty products- some of which I've grown to love myself. While we were in New York for Fashion Week, she introduced me to Essie's "Good To Go" top coat and most recently to Lancome's CILS BOOSTER XL mascara base.

Andrea's lashes are ALWAYS fabulous and I know she loves L'Oreal's Voluminious Mascara, though she will use MAC's Zoom Lash at times. But, her secret (thanks in advance Andrea!) is that she uses Lancome's CILS BOOSTER XL mascara base before applying mascara. The effect it has on lashes is so amazing- seriously! It instantly thickens, lengthens and volumizes- and of course I had to try it out myself. I'm sold! Oh, and I must tell you that Andrea was with me backstage during my interview with Mally Roncal and what Mally noticed first, when we approached her, was Andrea's lashes and she immeditately complemented her on them! Her lashes were definitely speaking for themselves!

Have you ever used a mascara base?

Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL Mascara Base

 

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Andrea is fanatastic. I love the Cils booster. It's incredible.

September 25, 2008 at 12:45 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

girl i love my shiseido mascara base...but it dried up and now i'm too cheap to buy a new one and boy do i need it, lol

September 25, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": She is- and it is!!! :)

September 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Ooooh! I must try the Shiseido mascara base! Adding it to my list- thanks for that. :)

September 26, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Unknown said...

My HG mascara is Maybelline's XXL and it comes with a Mascara Base. And i've used Smashbox's too. I have wild lashes and it works well taming them.

September 26, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Thanks for that! I'm adding those to my list of mascaras to try. :)

September 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM
Anonymous said...

thanks for the props ;)

September 30, 2008 at 6:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You deserve them! Thanks for keeping me on point! :)

October 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Post a Comment