Mischo Beauty Fashion Week Coverage: Nobu 57 & Mary J. Blige #NYFW


First, I must thank you all for patiently awaiting my updates! This past weekend was hectic, but I had a ball to say the least! My first day of Fashion Week started with many surprises. After arriving into New York, rushing to Bryant Park to pick of my press credentials and waiting in line to cover my first show, I discovered that the show was over-booked and therefore I wasn't able to get in. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was- but that happens at Fashion Week. My friends and I then decided to head over to Nobu 57 and have drinks, while we waited to be seated for our dinner reservation. Well not only was the food great, but we also saw more celebrities there than we'd actually ever seen in-person! We were lucky enough to be seated right next to them. If you follow my Twitter updates, then you've already seen a few of them listed.

I must tell you all that Mary J. Blige looked AMAZING in-person. My first thoughts were: "Wow, she said "Hi" to us!" and "Wow, she has a GREAT trainer!". And yes, believe it or not, I noticed her makeup and hair very last- and that's a surprise, though they were both flawless! I'm inspired to step-up my workout regimen and be more consistent with it. Beauty begins within and if you aren't following a healthy diet and working out- it will show on the outside, believe me! Nikeplus.com here I come!

Click Here

 

4 comments:

bombshell74 said...

glad you had a great time so glad you met Tracy Reese. love her

September 9, 2008 at 5:47 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "bombshell74": Thanks! The Tracy Reese show was AMAZING- so happy I was able to see it!!!!

September 10, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Anonymous said...

absolutely... nikeplus here i come too ;)

September 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Let's do it! :)

September 14, 2008 at 1:38 AM

Post a Comment